Tuesday 11 January 2011

Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back*

The holiday is over, I'm back to work tonight. It feels alright though, well I'm only back for 2 weeks before I'm off again. Me and the girls are staying with friends in Barbados for 10 days... Yeeey! Can't wait! Sun, sand & rum in lots. :) And finally I can get some proper diving done!!!

Will try to sort out my new lap top soonish to... Would be amazing if I could bring it along to the Caribbean.

I've had an amazing last week of holiday... Me and the girls went to Tate Modern last Saturday and had a nice walk through town on our way back. Stopped by Sanderson for a drink as well and saw some old work colleagues I haven't seen in months. I spent my last day of holiday yesterday just walking around central London, and finished off with dinner at Ping Pong. Perfect first day of the rest of my life. ;)

xox

*Just say yes by Snow Patrol

No comments: